1. Print the digital photo with a laser printer or create a laser copy from the original photo.
Using a synthetic brush or stencil roller spread the Foto Transfer Potch on
the printed picture side + the surface. Work quickly!
2. Immediately place the coated picture side down on the surface. Evenly and smoothly press the entire picture with a wiper, ruler or dry stencil roller.
Remove left-over glue with a cloth immediately.
3. Blow-dry for 10 minutes (at the highest level). Let cool off! Alternatively let it dry for 24 hours at room temperature. Attention: Do not blowdry when working with candles or wax plates.
4. Moisten the paper layer until the paper is soaked. Now rub the paper off with your fingers or with a soft sponge. The waterproof print color which is embedded in the Foto Transfer Potch remains.
5. Fine white paper fibre residue will vanish when the picture is painted with Foto Transfer Potch varnishes.